Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Good Samaritan

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Hello All,

My name is Yolanda and I signed up with IC3 (Arizona) for mailings at the bike expo last year (2008) before El Tour de Tucson. I have been reading the correspondence and like a lot
Picture: Another flat repair, Todd helping Patsy
the group's dynamic, enthusiasm, faithfulness, and camaraderie, but have not felt confident enough to join your group to ride. I thought that my level of riding was too low to be with a group like yours. So I was riding (and praying!) all by my self this morning and unfortunately got a flat and was totally not prepared for that. I decided to walk as much as I could before I would call my husband to come and pick me up. As I was walking a very nice biker stopped to see if I needed help! I mentioned my problem and he said he had an extra tube and volunteered to change it for me! As we were talking he told me He is part of the IC3 (Arizona) group and that I should join the group some time to ride. I told him I was already on the mailing list, but did not think I could keep up with the group bike riding but he said that there were a lot of new people and that I should just come and be a part of it. I recognized his name from this and other emails and realized that this was not a coincidence and know exactly who sent Fernando! He was really a blessing to me this morning.
Thank you Fernando!
God willing, I will be joining the SE group next Saturday @ Harrison and Old Spanish Trail.
See you then! :)

Many Blessings,
Yolanda

--- IC3 Arizona Spoke Note ---
Indeed what a blessing. Praise Jesus !!!

No comments: