Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mt. Lemmon Climb

We are looking forward to climb to the top of Mt. Lemmon on Aug. 14 with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Endurance (FCA-E).

When: Aug. 14 starting at 6:00am
Where: 9121 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson, AZ 85749
Meeting at Le Buzz coffee shop near Safeway

I hope you can join us to this wonderful climb. It's going to be an escape from the heat. We will be enjoying riding through the pine forest. It's gonna be quite a transformation from the desert floor. If you have never done this, you should. We will have sag support along the way, so don't be intimidated and ride as far as you can.

"I will extol You, my God, O King;
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable."
Psalm 145

No comments: